Downloading the cloud content to a computer
Meercat

My phone has been uploading backup pictures - apparently - to the Verizon Cloud for a long time to the point that the Cloud is full.  I am getting ready to move to a different carrier, and need to download all those pictures to my computer, and move all my pictures from my phone as well.  How do I do that?  Quickly??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading the cloud content to a computer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you look at the other threads in the community to see if others asked a similar question before?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Downloading the cloud content to a computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help with getting your Verizon cloud content moved from your device to the computer Meercat. Here is a link to help assist with the transfer.https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-79147/

I did see you mention you were switching to another carrier. We definitely value you as a customer and want to make sure you continue to feel valued. What's going on with your account that's making you want to leave? 

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes