Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Droid Maxx Verizon Cloud Error 7500
jpennington

HELP!  I have had Verizon Cloud on my Motorola Droid Maxx.  Up until this week, I have not had any problems whatsoever.  Earlier this morning, I am not able to access Verizon Cloud on my device.  I tried looking online to see if I could find the solution.  I ended up uninstalling Verizon Cloud, reinstalled, and updated app.  I'm getting a Cloud message stating it has encountered an error, please exit the app and try again, with error code 7500.  I'm able to access My Verizon, I went into to make sure I was in Verizon Cloud mode, and I ended up adding more storage space thinking that might have been the problem.  I had automatic back up set as well and it worked fine last week.  I want to stay with Verizon for my Cloud needs.  I'm not tech savvy.  What do I do to fix that error code 7500?  Also, I tried this both on WiFi and 3G/4G.  Please HELP!!!  Also, end of last year, I added a tablet to my account and I do not know if that has had anything to do with it either.  By the way, Backup Assistant Plus works fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx Verizon Cloud Error 7500
Mgoodell

According to Verizon tech support, the Cloud is experiencing problems and is down.  I feel your pain.  I did a factory reset and now I can't sync my contacts.