Error Message when trying to reach Verizon Cloud on Verizon Web Site
PLubitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently, every time I try to access the Verizon Cloud I get the following error message:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Mon Dec 21 19:11:29 PST 2020
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No result defined for action com.vzw.cloud.web.rd.action.CloudRouter and result interceptor_failure

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error Message when trying to reach Verizon Cloud on Verizon Web Site
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your Verizon Cloud to work beautifully for you. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance/

0 Likes
je336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue when attempting to access the Verizon Cloud from a computer.  Is there a resolution?  Seems like Verizon is seeing lots of people with this same issue from all the threads....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to access your Cloud content. Are you using a web browser or the app? Have you attempted to clear your browsers cached data prior to accessing your My Verizon?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
je336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've attempted using Edge, Chrome and Firefox from multiple devices.  I've cleared the cache and attempted to reboot my devices and receive the same error.

PLubitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have used multiple browsers, clearing cached data, from 2 separate computers with the same resulting error message.  As has been noted in this thread, others are experiencing the same problem. I believe this is a problem with the VZ web site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to help you get to the bottom of this. Let's see what's going on. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

je336, we always want to make sure that you can get the help needed with accessing your Verizon Cloud. So we can help work on this, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry.

The developers apologize for the protracted time in getting to the bottom of this.  It was particularly problematic since it didn't impact the entire user base.

0 Likes
PLubitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks. The Verizon Cloud is now working.

0 Likes