Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,886 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Force phone to sync through using the desktop Cloud app?
SMAXEY1029

I lost my phone. all i care about is the pictures of my 2 year old. i thought they were saved to the cloud but the last sync was from over a year ago. can i force my phone to sync all of the pictures to the cloud by accessing it through the cloud app on a desktop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Force phone to sync through using the desktop Cloud app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of managing your photos. Those memories are precious, and we understand the desire to save them. We want to do everything possible to get these photos back to you as promptly as possible. What's the make and model of your device?

0 Likes
SMAXEY1029

HTC M9

On Feb 14, 2018 11:03 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the insight. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news the photos are unable to be sync'd remotely. You will be able to check what is available and has previously been sync'd by either accessing the desktop application or the website. As a fellow parent, I do wish there was better news in this regard.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes