Get content off cloud....
Supra1JZ

How can this be done!!?? IF you get it to connect the download of 5gb would take approximately 3 WEEKS. Why does Verizon run the cloud service with a potato? It's own estimate of 8 HOURS to download only 5gb is already pathetic enough, sadly, that is apparently extremely optimistic of it. It took near 30 minutes just to view what I had stored on the server. I am out of space, want to download all items on said server but it shouldn't take 3 solid weeks to do it. 5 hours in and it still hasn't even gotten through the documents. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Get content off cloud....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Supra1JZ my photos are my memories. I know you feel the same. Let's make sure you can recover yours from the Verizon Cloud. Here is a link that will help: http://vz.to/2fE7OVW Please see step 9 under  "Using Verizon Cloud" for the information you will need.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Get content off cloud....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Supra1JZ, I am also a big cloud user and want to make sure your information is being backed up correctly.  The speed at which it can take to finish the backup depends on the network that you are using.  The cloud defaults to Wi-Fi to protect customers from going over their data allowances.  I have thousands of pictures backed up and 3 weeks sounds like a stretch.  Contacts, text messages and documents usually upload quickly.  Pictures and videos usually take the most time as they are much bigger files?

Tell us are you using Wi-Fi or your Verizon Mobile data to back up your files?

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes