Get my photos back
CAMLOL34

I want my photos back now. How can you guys just delete my stuff like that? Fix this now please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Get my photos back
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you subscribe to the now premium Verizon Cloud service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want to see happen is for you to lose those photos, CAMLOL34. Let's get to the bottom of this. How were these pictures backed up? Verizon Cloud or a 3rd party application? Are you set up on the paid services? Did you receive notice that your Verizon Cloud services were changing?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CAMLOL34

Yes I signed up for cloud storage.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to sign into your MyVerizon account online and navigate to your cloud storage area. From there see if you can restore your items now that you are subscribed to the Verizon Cloud.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sign into your MyVerizon account online from a computer and not the phone.

0 Likes