Had to reset Note 4. How do I download contacts from the cloud to my phone.
randyhamel

After update to Marshmellow, I was advised to do a reset to fix several Marshmellow problems.  I can see my contacts that I backed up on the cloud.  How do I get them back into my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Had to reset Note 4.  How do I download contacts from the cloud to my phone.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to the cloud account on the phone (Verizon cloud?  Google?) and the option to sync or restore your info should be there.  Which cloud did you use for backup?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Had to reset Note 4.  How do I download contacts from the cloud to my phone.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to the cloud account on the phone (Verizon cloud?  Google?) and the option to sync or restore your info should be there.  Which cloud did you use for backup?

0 Likes
randyhamel

Thanks SuzyQ.  I used the Verizon cloud.  Nowhere could I find a sync or restore contacts on the cloud.  There is restore for phone calls, pictures, music, documents, but no contacts. I could select all on the cloud on the phone, but there was no option to do anything with it.  On line, there was select all and and I could "upload" it to my computer as a csv. 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you log in to the cloud on your computer, and then view your contacts, there should be arrows in the top right corner of the menu bar (Home, Select All, Add Contact, then over to the right are symbols)  The two arrows chasing each other in a circle is your SYNC option.Verizon Cloud1.png

0 Likes
randyhamel

Thank you very much.

0 Likes