How Do I Download Photos From The Cloud To My PC With Zip Files?
djay38

To SuzyQ

In your response to downloading photos from the verizon cloud to your computer using zip file downloads you said to download the file and then place it where you want the photos to reside.  Do you open the zip file and then move the contents to an external drive, or do you move the zip into the external and then open the zip file?

djay38 [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Download Photos From The Cloud To My PC With Zip Files?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

djay38 wrote:

To SuzyQ

... Do you open the zip file and then move the contents to an external drive, or do you move the zip into the external and then open the zip file?

djay38 [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

You can do it either way - when you "extract" the ZIP file it asks where you want to extract the files to, and you can specify where you want to store the files at that time.  Or move the whole ZIP file to the external drive or your preferred storage location, and extract to the current location.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

djay38 wrote:

To SuzyQ

... Do you open the zip file and then move the contents to an external drive, or do you move the zip into the external and then open the zip file?

djay38 [Removed]

You can do it either way - when you "extract" the ZIP file it asks where you want to extract the files to, and you can specify where you want to store the files at that time.  Or move the whole ZIP file to the external drive or your preferred storage location, and extract to the current location.

0 Likes
djay38

SuzyQ:

Thanks so much for the help. I’ve been trying to get help from the Verizon store people and the Verizon internet website and nothing seems to work. There is workable on the printout they gave me from Download Media-Verizon Cloud-Websiter-Mcintosh. It shows the process, but nothing is openable to follow the steps listed. Many bad comments about Verizon Cloud on the net. I have over 2000 photos I will have to put into several zip files to get my photos into an external drive. Thanks so much again.

Dale

0 Likes