How Do I Download Pictures From The Cloud To My PC?
NJST

How can I download my pictures that are on the cloud to my PC?

Thank you,

ST

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading pics to PC
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

I am a consumer myself and I understand how important it is to save your pictures to your computer from the cloud, NJST. You will first need to log on to your account here: Sign In  Once you do that then you will follow these Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless   instructions in order to save your pictures. Let me know if you were successful.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Downloading pics to PC
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

I am a consumer myself and I understand how important it is to save your pictures to your computer from the cloud, NJST. You will first need to log on to your account here: Sign In  Once you do that then you will follow these Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless   instructions in order to save your pictures. Let me know if you were successful.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes