How Do I Stop Verizon Cloud From Restoring My Messages?
EJHINVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I STOP a restore of Verizon messages from the Cloud?  I don't have the memory for all of the messages and so my phone keeps cutting off every hour or so.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Stop Verizon Cloud From Restoring My Messages?
EJHINVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had already tried unchecking that in the cloud. Hiwever, there was no save so every time I went back into it, it was rechecked. I ended up having to set it back to factory settings, losing some data but at least it stopped.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ejhinva You have come to the right place for assistance. We understand you need your available space. Open the Verizon Cloud on your phone, tap the menu (top left) and uncheck messages. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EJHINVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had already tried unchecking that in the cloud. Hiwever, there was no save so every time I went back into it, it was rechecked. I ended up having to set it back to factory settings, losing some data but at least it stopped.

0 Likes