How can I add the contacts from my second line to back them up?
TIMFRO35

I have two phones on my account. I have the cloud on my primary phone. How can I add the contacts from my second line to back them up? When I go into the cloud, it does not give me any options to set it up for the other phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I add the contacts from my second line to back them up?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line needs its own My Verizon log-in to access its Cloud features.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line needs its own My Verizon log-in to access its Cloud features.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you reached out TIMFRO35. This will depend on what type of phones you have. If they are iPhone you can share Apple IDs and do this, but if they are not (or one is and the other isn't), you can only have one cloud account per line and it can't be shared between the two. I hope that helps!

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

As was already pointed out, each phone number has it's own cloud account attached to it.  You would have to log into cloud.verizonwireless.com with the phone number and MyVerizon password of the account you are interested in viewing the contacts for.  If the 2nd line has a cloud service on it, then you just need to set it up on that phone to get backups going.

0 Likes