How can I copy my Cloud contacts to my computer?
amwentz
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can I copy my Cloud contacts to my computer?  I know that a csv file is created, but how do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I copy my Cloud contacts to my computer?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok--they've changed the format yet again...

On the contacts screen there is a row of icons on the top right just above the alphabet letters - one is a red check mark.  Click it, and choose the three vertical dots, then Export all from the list of choices:

Verizon Cloud.png

You can then choose a format - and Outlook CSV is one of the formats when you choose to select the format yourself.  You can try the other options to see if anything works better than that for you.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Click on the gear icon when viewing your contact list on the computer, then EXPORT the list to a csv file.  You can open that file in Excel or other spreadsheet program and view the info.  A lot of it is not needed, but you can delete those fields and just leave the names and contact info that you DO need.

0 Likes
amwentz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help; however, there is no gear icon on the screen. The only gear icon is for settings.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok--they've changed the format yet again...

On the contacts screen there is a row of icons on the top right just above the alphabet letters - one is a red check mark.  Click it, and choose the three vertical dots, then Export all from the list of choices:

Verizon Cloud.png

You can then choose a format - and Outlook CSV is one of the formats when you choose to select the format yourself.  You can try the other options to see if anything works better than that for you.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
amwentz
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Did I say thank you?

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm glad I could help!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm glad I could help!

0 Likes