How can I delete multiple copies of the same songs & photos from verizon cloud?
thebopman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a easy way of selecting multiple duplicate songs or photos on my cloud to delete them to increase my data storage?  All I can find is it has to be done one-by-one which is an extremely slow process. I can select multiple but there is no delete button to remove them when I do. It only offers other options to do with the selection of multiples.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting multiple copies of the same songs & photos from verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thebopman, clearing up storage is always a good idea. I am a big fan of the Verizon Cloud and want it to work for you. Here is a link that will provide instructions on how to clear up storage on the Verizon Cloud: http://vz.to/2dgobrt

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thebopman, clearing up storage is always a good idea. I am a big fan of the Verizon Cloud and want it to work for you. Here is a link that will provide instructions on how to clear up storage on the Verizon Cloud: http://vz.to/2dgobrt

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

On the website you use "Shift-Click" to grab a bunch of them that are next to each other but there isn't a 'remove duplicate' function.

0 Likes
NINNYSMOM1
Enthusiast - Level 1

that is unacceptable, there's no reason that the cloud isn't smart enough to know it's already downloaded that file if the name is the same.  NOBODY has time to constantly monitor this,  maybe it's better to not use the cloud at all....Debby