How can I download all my photos?
SpicyKungFu

I tried 4x. Downloads are broken, not all files zipped.  Downloaded the app. Why can't I drag and drop all I photos? WHY IS THIS SO HARD?? Someone please redo the UX on this to make it more efficient and user friendly!!!

Please reply with steps.

1. I want to download all my photos in a zip file to my PC.  Tried 4x. Files are broken.

2. I downloaded the App. I want to drag and drop all my photos into a folder on my PC.  Why can't I do this? What's the purpose of the App? I cannot find where I can sync it to my folder on my PC.

3. This is terrible UX.  Please hire more people or redo this.

[Subject line has been edited]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I download all my photos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SpicyKungFu, we want to ensure your Cloud service is working properly, and as intended. Are the pictures in question located on your device? Have you attempted to sign into the Cloud via PC? Please clarify so we may proceed. 

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SpicyKungFu

Hi,

1. Yes the photos are located on my device

2. Yes I was trying to download using the Cloud via PC. I also downloaded the Cloud  APP for PC and nothing worked.

My usb charger broke. When I plug in another USB (non samsung) into my phone to the PC, it does not read it like a storage device. I am unable to pull any photos off, and cannot download from the cloud via PC at all. I would love to get wedding photos onto my PC.  Please respond ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My pictures are my life too, SpicyKungFu. Let’s make we get your wedding photos safe and sound on your computer. Can you please share more details on the exact steps you have taken on the Verizon Cloud application via your device? When was the last time you backed it up? Are you seeing any of the backed up pictures on the desktop application? I have also included a great link for assistance. Click here: http://vz.to/1R7A8sW . Please keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SpicyKungFu

That link does not help or address my questions.

I've spent the last 4-5 days trying to back up my photos from the Verizon cloud.  I will state once again.

I cannot download my pictures from your Verizon website.  Here are the steps.

1. I go to verizon

2. I log in

3. I search Cloud

4. I select photos (ALL OF THEM).

5. I click the down arrrow on the top right to download it

6. A zip file starts

7. Zip file breaks

8. I have half my photos downloaded

9. I have to go back and match the photos in the zip with the photos still on the cloud to see which ones are missing

Is that clear enough?

I also tried to "Download the Verizon cloud app."  There is no way for me to sync a folder from your verizon website to the app. When I start my computer, now that folder on my deskop opens. THERE IS NOTHING IN IT.  I do not see a clear option to download my photos from the cloud directly to the "app" on my desktop.

In your next answer, please tell me why this is broken, why I cannot just drag and drop all my photos on this site onto my desktop.  If this is a feature in development, please say so. I've spent about 15 hours trying to get 3000 photos off your "cloud" because my USB wire broke and I cannot use my phone as a usb media storage device anymore. So this is the current option that the Verizon Cloud was supposed to provide.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can get your photos on your computer. Have you tried downloading the Verizon Cloud desktop application onto your computer and moving the files from that application?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SpicyKungFu

Are none of you reading my posts?  I plainly stated that I downloaded the Verizon Cloud Desktop Application and it doesn't work. A folder shows up but it's empty and it doesn't sync to anything. How can I move the files from that app when it's empty??  This is like talking to a wall.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SpicyKungFu,

Getting your pictures on a computer is crucial! I know my wedding photos are incredibly precious to me. What steps did you take in the desktop app to try and sync or download these? Do the pictures seem to download from the web site if you do a smaller batch of them?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SpicyKungFu

Wow.  4 different customer service reps who replied to this thread asked me the same question each time, and I've explained each time and listed out the reproduction steps. When I open the app, there is no folder or option for me to sync. And sometimes smaller batches work, but with 3000 photos, downloading them in smaller batches (9gigs) is not manageable. I mentioned earlier I've tried, it's taken about 3 days to go back and forth and check individually which photos are downloaded and which ones were missed. It's not feasible, and as a customer this is not an user experience you want. I no longer believe these are people but rather, just bots.

Never mind Verizon, I plan to take my business elsewhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SpicyKungFu,

Congratulations to the newly weds. We want to make sure we don’t lose you over this experience and help get all your precious photos saved on top your desktop. Have you attempted to delete and reinstall the application back on to your PC? Do you receive any type of error message when attempting the transfer? Are you able to transfer a single photo at a time?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes