Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,307 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
How can I download photos in Verizon Cloud to my iphone?
sueguil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to download photos stored in Verizon Cloud to my iphone.  The photos were in my old android phone, I want them in my new iphone.  Directions I have seen are not helpful.

Labels (1)
Re: How can I download photos in Verizon Cloud to my iphone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of managing your cloud content. What are the make and models of your devices? What have you tried?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you seeing the photos in the Verizon Cloud when logging in using the credentials/profile of your old phone (number)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
sueguil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone.  I can see the photos in the app.  But I do not see how to download the photos into my iPhone. 

I have not attempted to view the photos on Verizon cloud from my Mac computer. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I don't have an iPhone so I don't know any specifics.  Can you select a photo and 'long press' on it to maybe get a pop-up of options? Or, isn't there any option menu path when selecting a photo?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
sueguil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no idea what to show you.  I need to go to the Verizon store.  My experience with Verizon.com is that they are a complete and utter waste of time. 

Thanks anyway. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sueguil I would be lost without my pictures. Let's make sure you can get them on your phone. It's a great start that you see them online via My Verizon. Have you added the Verizon Cloud to your iPhone? If you have it make sure you have checked the photos to sync and run an update.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sueguil, we know how important it is to have your valuable photos stored directly on your device and we’re glad to hear that you’ve been using Verizon Cloud to keep them in a safe place. Let’s make sure we can help you move those photos to your new iPhone so it will really start to feel like your phone after all. If you check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ and scroll down to the “Using Verizon Cloud” section, question #9 will show you how to download content directly to your iPhone. Please keep us posted on the results.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Flutietah

"we’re glad to hear that you’ve been using Verizon Cloud to keep them in a safe place"

by no means is VERIZON CLOUD a safe place, I lost all of my pictures without notification !!! Devastated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of keeping those precious memories safe! When was the last time you viewed the pictures? Are you still using an iPhone device?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes