How can I manage what is saved in my cloud?
jessrun03

How can I manage what is saved in my cloud? For example, I do not want my photos saved in my cloud, is there a way to stop them from being uploaded?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I manage what is saved in my cloud?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you go the Cloud app on the phone, tap the three horizontal bars on the top left of the screen.  Then tap Settings, at the bottom, and there should be options, What to Back up, How to back up, When to back up, etc.

Under what to back up, you can check or uncheck stuff - I only have contacts checked, nothing else, as my photos and other stuff is backed up to google, as are my contacts. But I like to use Verizon messages, and that only seems to pick up contacts backed up to the Verizon cloud, so I do use it for that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I manage what is saved in my cloud?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you go the Cloud app on the phone, tap the three horizontal bars on the top left of the screen.  Then tap Settings, at the bottom, and there should be options, What to Back up, How to back up, When to back up, etc.

Under what to back up, you can check or uncheck stuff - I only have contacts checked, nothing else, as my photos and other stuff is backed up to google, as are my contacts. But I like to use Verizon messages, and that only seems to pick up contacts backed up to the Verizon cloud, so I do use it for that.

0 Likes