How can I save only what is on my device to my Verizon Cloud?
WHITNEYCRESON

I need to see if it's possible to have the cloud save only what is on my phone currently. I have over 2000 pictures in my Cloud storage and the vast majority of them I do not want. The pictures/videos that are currently on my phone are the only ones I want...but the Cloud has every picture/video that has ever been on my phone saved to it. I do NOT want to go through each picture/video and delete them from the Cloud, I already did this on my phone. It's also making me way over my Cloud storage, but it's filled with junk that I don't want. PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud - How to save only what's on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you keep the right memories while being able to easily manage the account. When in the CLpoud app or logged in online you can multi-select the pictures and then press delete once. You can also sort by Timeline and erase full months by multi-selecting each and then pres Menu>Delete. If you were to erase all pictures you can then resync your current phone pictures back to the Cloud

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud - How to save only what's on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you keep the right memories while being able to easily manage the account. When in the CLpoud app or logged in online you can multi-select the pictures and then press delete once. You can also sort by Timeline and erase full months by multi-selecting each and then pres Menu>Delete. If you were to erase all pictures you can then resync your current phone pictures back to the Cloud

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes