How can I setup a separate My Verizon account for each phone on our account so each can access their Cloud backup?
MrsSandie

We have 3 phones on our account.  Phone 1 is the account owner and when we log into My Verizon, only their Cloud account shows up.  When I try to setup a separate My Verizon login for Phones 2 and 3, it tells me there is already an existing account and I can't create a new login.  This effectively has prevented Phone 2 and 3 from being able to edit their Cloud and remove contact numbers that are no longer correct.  It has made Contacts almost impossible to navigate since so many entries show both the current and old numbers that people have changed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I setup a separate My Verizon account for each phone on our account so each can access their Cloud backup?
rcschnoor
Legend

MrsSandie wrote:

We have 3 phones on our account.  Phone 1 is the account owner and when we log into My Verizon, only their Cloud account shows up.  When I try to setup a separate My Verizon login for Phones 2 and 3, it tells me there is already an existing account and I can't create a new login.  This effectively has prevented Phone 2 and 3 from being able to edit their Cloud and remove contact numbers that are no longer correct.  It has made Contacts almost impossible to navigate since so many entries show both the current and old numbers that people have changed.

How are you trying to set up separate accounts. Do you first log out of your "account owner" account and then try to log in with the 10 digit number of the other line? If so and it says there is already an existing account, do you click on the link that you forgot your password? That is all you have to do. Once you click on that line, you will get an option to have a temporary password sent to you which you then enter and will be asked to enter in a new password.

0 Likes
Re: How can I setup a separate My Verizon account for each phone on our account so each can access their Cloud backup?
pendulum1006

Will the new password be sent to the phone or to an email?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Doesn't it tell you when you sign up???

0 Likes