How did all my contacts disappear from the cloud?
MICH44

I updated my contacts on Verizon Wireless and then tried to sync that to my mobile device via the Cloud, but all the contacts have disappeared

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How did all my contacts disappear from the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICH44,

That is certainly odd! We definitely want to make sure you have all your contacts. How exactly did you update your contacts to start with? Did you do so online via your My Verizon account? Are the contacts not appearing online or the device or both? What model of phone are we working with? We'll also want to make sure the appropriate contacts are displayed.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICH44, I would be lost without my contacts. Let’s get this figured out and get them back on your phone.  What kind of phone do you have? How long ago did these contacts erase?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gette

Not all but a good chunk of my contacts have disappeared.  How do I get them back? Sony Xperia phone. Using Verizon Cloud

0 Likes