How do I access The Cloud for 2nd line for on our account?
RPM121

We have 3 lines on our plan.  My phone isn't the main one we use to access VerizonWireless online, but I recently had to replace it & am now trying to access everything stored from my old phone.  However, even when I click My number from the 'Manage Your Products' page, and click on 'Access My Cloud', it still takes me to the main line's cloud.  Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I access The Cloud for 2nd line for on our account?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials for line-specific things like Cloud.

0 Likes
RPM121

Which I just tried to do, and it says my line is blocked from online access.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to your Verizon Cloud is important, RPM121. Download the app on your phone. Each line has its own Cloud account. Once you have downloaded the application on your device, you can back up your content. Then when you activate your new device, you tap on the Cloud icon and restore contact. Here is how: http://vz.to/2e9VJpS

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

If you are on the phone that backed up the content, you can only see that phone's content unless you use the website  http://cloud.verizonwireless.com and log in with the phone number & its MyVerizon password.   If you do it from a mobile device, it's possible that mobile device isn't allowed internet access so you may need to do it from a PC. 

You can't access another phone's cloud account by simply changing devices in the MyVerzon online portal.

0 Likes