How do I access cloud if I forgot my password and no longer have the email address associated with it?
converse1

How do I access cloud if I forgot my password and no longer have the email address associated with it?

My verizon.net email account was deleted in a move and the email address can no longer be accessed.  I forgot the password associated with it so cannot log in to change it to the new email address. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I access cloud if I forgot my password and no longer have the email address associated with it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

converse1, we'd like to help with this cloud concern. Are you able to log into your MyVerizon at this time? Your cloud content is viewable under the device section of your account: http://spr.ly/6580BNAnr;

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: How do I access cloud if I forgot my password and no longer have the email address associated with it?
converse1

I can get into "My Verizon" with my new email address.  However, the icloud account in my phone is still tied to the old email address so I cannot use it.  When I set up my new phone last week I was unable to get my new email address associated with icloud without dumping contacts and data and starting over.

0 Likes