How do I add the apps that I want saved to my cloud

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to hear that you're utilizing Verizon Cloud. I do want to gather some additional information to help assist. Apps currently aren't saved to Verizon Cloud as the services is typically used towards (contacts, call logs, text and media messages, music, pictures, videos and documents). May I ask what device that you have? Most apps are saved via the download history of the Application store that you purchased or downloaded.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to hear that you're utilizing Verizon Cloud. I do want to gather some additional information to help assist. Apps currently aren't saved to Verizon Cloud as the services is typically used towards (contacts, call logs, text and media messages, music, pictures, videos and documents). May I ask what device that you have? Most apps are saved via the download history of the Application store that you purchased or downloaded.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes