How do I back up my phone to the Cloud?
Davef33

How do I back up the data on my phone to the Cloud? Do I have to do it by type - Contacts, photos, music, etc. - or is there a way to do a complete backup of everything?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I back up my phone to the Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Davef33, great question! Backing up to the cloud is very easy. This link will show you steps in a video to help guide you step by step. Check this out -> http://vz.to/1IgWsCH

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Davef33

Now I have NO Contacts on the Cloud! This is really ridiculous! How can my data just disappear?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right h ere for you, Davef33. Let's work together to get your contacts restored and archived on your Verizon Cloud account. Before we troubleshoot the website, please verify and keep us posted that your contacts are still on your phone. If so then that's great. What error message, if any, did you get on your Cloud account before your data disappeared?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes