How do I change where files are downloaded to in my PC?
JOSROB66

I am trying to save my videos on my cloud to an external hard drive but every time I try to download them they go to my downloads folder. How do I change the destination of the files?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change where files are downloaded to in my PC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having all your files in the right location is key JOSROB66. This will certainly make it easier to find later one. What you will just want to do, is once the files are in your Downloaded folder on your computer, is select the files you want. Then you will select Cut or Move. Then you will select the external drive. In here, click on Paste or Move Here. This will move the files to the external drive.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I change where files are downloaded to in my PC?
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think the question is asking where in settings can we change the location of the cloud downloads? They come set pointing to the C: drive, but we want to change it to a different drive location, so we don't have to do the error fraught copy/move /paste option.

Tags (3)
0 Likes