How do I completely uninstall Verizon Cloud App?
mark_t123

I want to completely de-bloat my phone and uninstall all non-critical apps.  I've never used this app and never will.  I want to make sure all files for the app are completely deleted from the device and that all traces of it (icon in "Apps) are all removed.   This was a pre-installed app when I received the phone.  I've already done the "Force Stop",  "Uninstall Updates" and "Disable".  However, it still shows up in the list of "Disabled Apps", where all I have to do is re-enable.  I want it gone completely.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I completely uninstall Verizon Cloud App
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately you can't remove it completely. The best you can do is disable it. That's what I did and it don't think about it anymore. 

Make sure that you uncheck the notifications box in the application info screen where you had disabled it. Otherwise you might be asked to install any updates to the application in the future.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I completely uninstall Verizon Cloud App
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately you can't remove it completely. The best you can do is disable it. That's what I did and it don't think about it anymore. 

Make sure that you uncheck the notifications box in the application info screen where you had disabled it. Otherwise you might be asked to install any updates to the application in the future.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes