How do I delete all photos/videos from my cloud storage?
ChrisRobt

I just got a message that I am nearing my 5GB limit on cloud storage; I didn't know my photos/videos were being stored and want to delete all of them. I can do each one, but that is tedious. Is there a way to delete everything from the cloud? I have already downloaded what I want to my computer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete all photos/videos from my cloud storage?
Snn5
Legend

Go to your settings menu and select Application Manager then scroll over to ALL.  Scroll down to the Verizon apps (you can try to disable all of them) and any app with Verizon in the name.  Tap disable.  There is one that cannot be disabled, I believe it is contacts sync of some sort, BUT with the Verizon Cloud disabled, that app will not run.  Make sure to remove any Verizon account from your Accounts in Settings as well.  If you have a Verizon account on the phone it will be listed along with Google, Yahoo, Facebook, whatever else.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you CTRL+A or Shift and delete with Delete key on PC?

0 Likes
ChrisRobt

There doesn't seem to be a way to highlight all 400+ photos so I can delete them all at once

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you cannot delete a folder all at once or select multiple files with CTRL+ left click then delete or CTRL+A to select all at once, or hold Shift and click the first then the last, you may have to go individually.

0 Likes
ChrisRobt

Neither of those options seems to work; I knowhow to delete photos on my computer. It looks like I need to do this individually (and with each deletion, I have to answer whether or not I really mean it). Thanks for the reply

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Seems like you didnt intend to backup anything.  You can disable Verizon Cloud and Sync in your app manager.  Also, if you do decide to store large sizes of files, try Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive, more space, free, reliable, easier to use.

ChrisRobt

How do I disable the Verizon cloud storage? I am using Google + so don't need Verizon's cloud

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using?

0 Likes
ChrisRobt

I have a Galaxy 5

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Go to your settings menu and select Application Manager then scroll over to ALL.  Scroll down to the Verizon apps (you can try to disable all of them) and any app with Verizon in the name.  Tap disable.  There is one that cannot be disabled, I believe it is contacts sync of some sort, BUT with the Verizon Cloud disabled, that app will not run.  Make sure to remove any Verizon account from your Accounts in Settings as well.  If you have a Verizon account on the phone it will be listed along with Google, Yahoo, Facebook, whatever else.

0 Likes