How do I delete contacts in cloud?
Mac1973

I have an iPhone 6, iPhone 5C, and iPad mini. Verizon cloud has over 1000 contacts in there even though I have less than 300. When I log into the cloud on my laptop it shows no contacts but from each of those devices I get a different count. How do I fix this and keep only what I want?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I delete contacts in cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mac1973,

Thank you for visiting us on the community member forum. We appreciate you using this great resource. Normally, these steps would be what you use to delete contacts from Verizon Cloud: http://vz.to/2aXmJYC However, you've stated that when you log in you are not seeing them. Are all of these devices being used with the same SIM card and number, or are these different lines on your account? Verizon Cloud keeps contacts separate per line, so you would only see contacts when you log in with the credentials associated with a particular line number. Keep us posted.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes