How do I delete duplicate contacts on my Verizon cloud
Fryeguy68

I have 17K contacts listed in my Verizon cloud. I really only have about 700 or so but somehow Verizon Cloud kept duplicating multiple contacts. I want to delete all of the duplicates. I tried to do a search but doesn't appear the search functionality works because no matter what I enter it keeps coming up with 0 results found, even though I can see they exist.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I delete duplicate contacts on my Verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you be able to easily manage your content. I apologize for the inconvenience. What model is your phone? Are you backing up to multiple sources?  Are you using the Cloud app on the phone or via the My Verizon web site?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tarachev

I have the same question. I have an LG and back up to my Google account and I do not use the Verizon Cloud website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tarachev, I couldn't imagine having that many contacts filling up my cloud space. Lets figure out why this is happening. Have you done any Verizon Cloud backups recently? Do you see duplicates in your phone's contact application?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!