How do I delete everything but contacts from my Verizon Cloud?
3rdrock

I want to delete all, BUT, my contacts in the cloud,what will be the easiest way to do that?

I also dont want my files\pictures from my computer in the Verizon cloud ever.

I signed up for cloud storage because it told me to do it to save contacts,then it saved everything. I only want my contacts saved only.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delete all but contacts ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

3rdrock I completely understand not wanting everything backed up. You certainly have the option to only have the contacts saved with Verizon Cloud. To select contacts only you would need to go to the Cloud app on your phone.

1. Once there tap on the menu icon which is the 3 lines on the upper left.

2. Then tapSettings

3. Then tap on "What to Back Up"

4. There you can tap on each check mark to unselect the items you do not want saved

After you adjust these settings, you would then go to Verizon Cloud through your My Verizon account online on your computer. There you can select each item to delete. To make things faster you can click the multi select icon which is a box with a check mark in it to the upper right to select many items at once to delete.

Also in regards to Verizon Cloud saving anything on your computer. all you need to do to prevent that is not download and use the Verizon Cloud Desktop app. This is a separate program you would download from our web site when on your computer. So since you don't want that option, you would just not use that program then.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Delete all but contacts ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

3rdrock I completely understand not wanting everything backed up. You certainly have the option to only have the contacts saved with Verizon Cloud. To select contacts only you would need to go to the Cloud app on your phone.

1. Once there tap on the menu icon which is the 3 lines on the upper left.

2. Then tapSettings

3. Then tap on "What to Back Up"

4. There you can tap on each check mark to unselect the items you do not want saved

After you adjust these settings, you would then go to Verizon Cloud through your My Verizon account online on your computer. There you can select each item to delete. To make things faster you can click the multi select icon which is a box with a check mark in it to the upper right to select many items at once to delete.

Also in regards to Verizon Cloud saving anything on your computer. all you need to do to prevent that is not download and use the Verizon Cloud Desktop app. This is a separate program you would download from our web site when on your computer. So since you don't want that option, you would just not use that program then.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes