How do I delete items from my Cloud's trash?
gitmo

I just deleted items for cloud storage and it reminded me to empty the trash. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to make the changes you need to your Verizon Cloud account, gitmo. We would be happy to direct you to where you can empty the Trash.

To empty the Trash you would first need to sign into your My Verizon account through a computer. Then hover over My Plans & Services, then click on My Cloud Services

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to make the changes you need to your Verizon Cloud account, gitmo. We would be happy to direct you to where you can empty the Trash.

To empty the Trash you would first need to sign into your My Verizon account through a computer. Then hover over My Plans & Services, then click on My Cloud Services

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes