Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I delete photos from Verizon cloud?
shanthishack

In the solution I viewed, the respondant said "their is a way to multi-select so you can delete many photos ay once" this is true but not intuitive as my search for an answer has found. Here is what you do. I use a mac by the way

Access verizon cloud either through downloading the app on your computer (you do not have to purchase anything) or through going to my verizon/ manage my plan/cloud storage steps outlined in other answers.

I added the app so I can easily manage the cloud from my desktop-it will not upload from your laptop unless you add another device which costs money so it won't just happen automatically

from there, I clicked on th cloud that appears on the top of my desktop screen

click the three dots and select "view in web"

sign in

You will see the cloud home screen (other answers should bring you here as well). a menu runs across the screen Home, photos&videos, etc. select photos and videos

you will have several options to view photos and videos, just photos or just videos choose one

you will then see all your uploaded content. here is the trick to deleting bulk content:

in the upper part of your screen there will be a list of options like prints, upload, download etc. near the download icon you will see the common icon for "list view" it looks like three dots and three lines and when you hover your mopuse over it, it says "list view" click on it

You wil now see your photos listed rather than in tiles. now it should be intuitive as you would do what you usually do on any computer: check off the first item on the list, scroll to the last item, hold shift while clicking on it. 

this will check off all the content. then go back to the top menu and find the delete icon(trash barrel) click on it and wait. it could take some time to delete all the photos depending on how many were in the list. that is it

P.s. make sure you have the content somewhere else before doing this of course and remember that these are deleted to a trash folder which you should empty especially if you want them gone forever. Finally, if yopu do not want your photos to be uploaded automatically, go back to manage storage and unclick the photos and videos option-

I hope that this helps

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete photos from Verizon cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much, shanthishack, for sharing the steps needed. We are truly sorry that we were unable to provide them and you had to find them on your own. We are grateful that you have entrusted Verizon with your business. We hope you have a fantastic day.

-George

0 Likes