How do I download the content from my wife's cloud account to my computer?
jimmnorman

I have spent the last hour trying to download the 4.5GB of content from my wife's cloud account to my computer. I downloaded the desktop version and cannot log into it. Tells me to verify my identity and then answer the security question. I cannot verify my identity if it doesn't give me a way to do that. I checked e-mail and text... nothing.

Anyway, I tried accessing the cloud content on the Verizon wireless website and got an error message. I feel like something is really messed up and if I cannot save her 3 or so years worth of pictures, she is not going to be easy to live with. If she ain't happy I can guarantee Verizon ain't gonna be happy. I have already started shopping around and will drop y'all in a heartbeat if we can't fix this.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I download the content from my wife's cloud account to my computer?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You'll have to sign in to My Verizon using the login credentials/profile associated with your wife's phone, including any secret question.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd never want you to have to leave the VZW family over cloud storage jimmnorman, so let's see what is going on. How are you singing into My Verizon to view her content? Is the content still backed up on her phone? What error message are you seeing? Please share more details.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You'll have to sign in to My Verizon using the login credentials/profile associated with your wife's phone, including any secret question.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

As jav6  noted, when you log into the Cloud desktop app or the cloud website, you have to use your wife's mobile number, her MyVerizon password and her secret answer. 

If you enter the incorrect information 3 times, you will lock the account and get stuck in an endless signin loop.  In that case, you need to go to the verizonwireless site and reset her MyVerizon password to unlock the account.

Hope this solves your issues.

0 Likes