How do I get my contact list on Verizon Cloud to transfer to my mobile device?
POOHBEAR7684

I have finally gone through my cloud on my desktop to delete all of mu unnecessary contacts (which i believe is taking up a LOT of space) ; how do I get what is online to transfer to my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud contact transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

POOHBEAR7684, we know how important it is to be able to make changes to your Cloud information. We are more than happy to help review that option. To Sync what shows for your contacts for Verizon Cloud online, you can click on the Sync to Phone icon found on the right side of the screen. This would be two arrows in a circle along the grey section above your contacts.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud contact transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

POOHBEAR7684, we know how important it is to be able to make changes to your Cloud information. We are more than happy to help review that option. To Sync what shows for your contacts for Verizon Cloud online, you can click on the Sync to Phone icon found on the right side of the screen. This would be two arrows in a circle along the grey section above your contacts.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes