How do I get my contacts to back up properly?
123sharon123
Enthusiast - Level 1

i need to know why i keep how to put my all contacts back where it always have been at means everyday or every few hours all my contacts end up in trash automatic? and i end up how to remove it from trash back to where i had it once before . and it start doing this since i got this new phone to start yesterday because i just bought this new phone and it already giving me problems since i transfer all my  contacts from my old phone to this new one. so what is going on? here. even when i try to use backup contacts on my phone it still be showing 6  contacts only so i end up how to go online to remove it from trash to back where i had it at once before again and it really very upsetting to me because i need my  contacts  to stay all time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: help !!!!! backup is not working
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

1) go into the Cloud and move all of your contacts from the trash can to active.

2) sync the phone so the contacts repopulate on your phone

3) change ALL of your contacts to Google Contacts (Contacts Optimizer from Google Play is the easiest way)

4) force a Sync with Google

5) delete all of your contacts from Verizon Cloud

You will now never need to worry about your contacts.  You just need to remember to save any new contacts as Google Contacts or change then every once in a while.

View solution in original post

Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

1) go into the Cloud and move all of your contacts from the trash can to active.

2) sync the phone so the contacts repopulate on your phone

3) change ALL of your contacts to Google Contacts (Contacts Optimizer from Google Play is the easiest way)

4) force a Sync with Google

5) delete all of your contacts from Verizon Cloud

You will now never need to worry about your contacts.  You just need to remember to save any new contacts as Google Contacts or change then every once in a while.

123sharon123
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU SOOO MCUH !!!!!!. IT WORKED !!! Smiley Happy .

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

You are very welcome.

0 Likes