How do I get my photos and videos out of my Verizon Cloud account and onto my computer since I am switching cell phone provider companies?
MarcyLynn
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get my photos and videos out of my Verizon Cloud account and saved onto my laptop since I am switching cell phone company providers? Any help is appreciated... Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my photos and videos out of my Verizon Cloud account and onto my computer since I am switching cell phone provider companies?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would be heartbroken to lose you, MarcyLynn! May I ask why you are considering the switch? What can we do to help you stay? You can log into your My Verizon account via the Cloud web app at http://www.vzw.com/cloud. Once logged in you will have the option on each picture and video to export the file to comnputer.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get my photos and videos out of my Verizon Cloud account and onto my computer since I am switching cell phone provider companies?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well, I'd suggest you contact your new provider and ask them.

Why would you think someone on a forum you are trying to leave would offer assistance?

0 Likes
MarcyLynn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Considering that I have been spending 308.00 a month for the last 4 years one would think that I could get a little assistance! I'm also not sure why you bothered replying to this message if you weren't willing to help. One would think you'd keep your smart *** comments to yourself! I happen to have pics/videos of my children that I can't replace.

Message edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

pherson
Champion - Level 1

It doesn't matter how much you spend.

Best wishes at your new carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would be heartbroken to lose you, MarcyLynn! May I ask why you are considering the switch? What can we do to help you stay? You can log into your My Verizon account via the Cloud web app at http://www.vzw.com/cloud. Once logged in you will have the option on each picture and video to export the file to comnputer.
YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to see you be able to transfer all those precious memories! Had you previously used Verizon Cloud  to backup the pictures? Were you using a microSD card in the device to save the pictures originally?
YaleK_VZW
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You should have downloaded all your Verizon files to your PC BEFORE you cancel service.  Then you can upload them wherever you want.

0 Likes