How do I get my pictures back?
dag2430

My Verizon cloud media is gone, how do I get those pictures & files back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my pictures back?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tikibar1,

I know how important it is to have the ability to retrieve missing pictures and files. Let's take a look. For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASCURRY2

Were you able to get your pictures back? All of mine prior to 2016 are gone from the cloud as well

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6, we appreciate you advocating for our community members. We are absolutely committed to ensure we get everyone the help they need. Dag2430, in case we have not yet reached out to you for assistance with your Cloud content, I have sent you a private message. Please reply there at your earliest convenience.

KarolineD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Making sure we can find as many of your pictures as possible is important, ASCURRY2. When is the last time you saw pictures in the Cloud from prior to 2016? Are you viewing the Cloud from your phone directly or by logging into Verizon Cloud from a computer at www.vzw.com/cloud and then selecting Manage Your Content?  What model phone are you using?

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes