Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

How do I get my text messages saved to my computer? I backed them up in the cloud and can't find them!
kshan729

I have texts I want to save to my computer. I backed them up and they are not in the cloud. What am I doing wrong??!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get my text messages saved to my computer? I backed them up in the cloud and can't find them!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a good question, kshan729 and it would be my pleasure to help. It is important to us you are able to save all of your important messages.

What is the make/model of the phone? When you attempted the back up was it over wi-fi? Are you seeing any error messages when you attempt the back up on the cloud? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes