How do I remove photos from the cloud?
CMissy

I have photos backed up to cloud and I cannot figure out how to delete them.  I really don't want to use the cloud feature at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove photos from cloud
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

First, you need to unsync your phone from saving those photos to the cloud (Verizon cloud?  Or other cloud service?)  Once your phone is no longer syncing with whatever service, then go online on your computer to that cloud account, and delete the pics.  Be sure to save the pics somewhere if you do want to keep them!

Post back if you need specific instructions for a cloud account, be it Verizon, Google, One Drive, etc.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

First, you need to unsync your phone from saving those photos to the cloud (Verizon cloud?  Or other cloud service?)  Once your phone is no longer syncing with whatever service, then go online on your computer to that cloud account, and delete the pics.  Be sure to save the pics somewhere if you do want to keep them!

Post back if you need specific instructions for a cloud account, be it Verizon, Google, One Drive, etc.

bearone21
Legend

you didn't say which cloud but i would think the same way i add/delete photos.

i have photos backed up to icloud & can add/delete from my pc(also has icloud installed).

0 Likes