How do I remove photos/media from Verizon Cloud to another Cloud?
Award1132

I got a message that my Verizon Cloud is expiring 3/2. How do I remove everything from Verizon Cloud to another Cloud so I do not lose it all?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I remove photos/media from Verizon Cloud to another Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Award1132, we know that those memories are important to you. To save your photos to your computer from the Cloud, simply follow the steps at http://spr.ly/6584DrDUr. Should you wish to save them to some other storage service, to ensure that we are providing accurate details, which service would you be storing the photos to? 

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Award1132

Hello,

The link in this email does not work. Takes me to an error page.

Thank you,

Angela

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:57 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may need to access the link via the forum rather than via e-mail; it's working for me, i.e.,

Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website - Windows | Verizon Wireless

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to retrieve your content before it is lost, Award1132. The link that tikibar1 provided will give you the instruction on how to download your content to your computer. I've sent you a private message so we can make sure that you can still retrieve your content. 

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes