How do I restore my contacts from the cloud?
cindee99

how do i restore my contacts after I accidently deleted them.  I can see them on the Cloud but how do I restore them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lost my contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cindee99,

We know how important it is to be able to put name with number so you have definitely reached the right place to help get those contacts back. What kind of phone do you have? If you have the Verizon Cloud application on your phone, it will give you the option to restore the deleted contacts back onto your phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: lost my contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cindee99,

We know how important it is to be able to put name with number so you have definitely reached the right place to help get those contacts back. What kind of phone do you have? If you have the Verizon Cloud application on your phone, it will give you the option to restore the deleted contacts back onto your phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes