How do I save texts on Verizon Cloud without saving them on my phone?
poolergal

My understanding is that if I delete a text on my phone, then it deletes it from the cloud.   However, I thought I read somewhere that could be disabled.   Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I save texts on Verizon Cloud without saving them on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello poolergal,

We know how important it is to keep your important information backed up. Text messages sync from your phone to the cloud. If you delete any message from the phone, it will delete from the cloud. There is no option to change this behavior.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I save texts on Verizon Cloud without saving them on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello poolergal,

We know how important it is to keep your important information backed up. Text messages sync from your phone to the cloud. If you delete any message from the phone, it will delete from the cloud. There is no option to change this behavior.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes