How do I set up iCloud for individual phones?
kjmclaughlin1

How do I set up i cloud for individual phones on my account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i cloud
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

iCloud, as in Apple devices?  Or Verizon cloud?  You would need to install the corresponding app on each device, then log in with a separate username and password for each device.  Cloud accounts are not shared even if the devices are all on the same Verizon account.

Post back if you need further clarification.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

iCloud, as in Apple devices?  Or Verizon cloud?  You would need to install the corresponding app on each device, then log in with a separate username and password for each device.  Cloud accounts are not shared even if the devices are all on the same Verizon account.

Post back if you need further clarification.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well said Suzy Q. I will like to add that if you have Apple Devices follow these steps to setup iCloud (settings>icloud> scroll down and click create new apple ID, this will then ask if you would like to use an existing email address or create a free @me.com email address. It will then ask if you would like to use this as an Apple ID press yes (or whatever option it gives you) and thats it iCloud all set-up).

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes