How do I stop cloud sending texts to my phone?
csncan

I have turned off all notification settings but still getting texts.  I found a similar question but when I selected it, it went to "page not found".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I stop cloud sending texts to my phone?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What texts are you receiving from the cloud?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
csncan

Advertising stuff sold through verizon cloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this looked into, Csncan. Could you provide us with more details on the advertising that you're getting? Are they related to the Verizon Cloud and saying that you can purchase more storage or are they not even related to Verizon?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just got a 'pop up' message, not Message+ text message, from my Verizon Cloud app, which when clicked took me into the Cloud App and a page to accept/decline Fujifilm Terms for Prints & Gifts.  Is this the type of 'message' you are getting?  It doesn't show up in my Message+ Conversations.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jav6,

Not to worry. That is completely normal. FujiFilm and Verizon currently have a partnership and you are able to print out cloud content such as pictures through FujiFilm. We hope this helps.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

JosephT_VZW, You missed the point I was making.  I was asking the originator of this thread, csncan, if the pop-up that I received was similar to what he/she was receiving.  I don't have a problem.

0 Likes
csncan

Yes, it is exactly that type of message. How can I stop it?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If we decline the offer from Fujifilm, will that stop the pop-up messages in the future?  If we stop backing up our photos and remove any photos from our Cloud storage, will that stop the offers from Fujifilm?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6, we understand it can be frustrating to receive pop up advertising messages. Do you only receive these messages when accessing the Verizon Cloud app on your phone? When did you start getting popup ads through Fujifilm? 

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes