How do I stop my Verizon Cloud app from running on my PC?
LEESTE72

installed on my pc . don't like . trying to uninstall says that it is still running to turn off , how do you stop it from running so that i can delete

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am happy to help point you in the right direction so this gets resolved, LEESTE72. Let’s take a closer look. Based on the message you are getting my recommendation is to utilize your computer’s task manager to stop the program from running. These steps can vary depending on the operating system you use on your computer. Please reach out to your computer manufacturer for more details.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am happy to help point you in the right direction so this gets resolved, LEESTE72. Let’s take a closer look. Based on the message you are getting my recommendation is to utilize your computer’s task manager to stop the program from running. These steps can vary depending on the operating system you use on your computer. Please reach out to your computer manufacturer for more details.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes