How do I sync the photos on my phone to my PC?
KK-Ron

How do I sync the photos on my phone to my PC?  I have my photos on my phone and in the cloud, but now would like them on my PC and sync'd to the cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I sync the photos on my phone to my PC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KK-Ron, the Samsung Note 2 is a great device. You will need to plug the device to the computer and open the folder for the device. You will need to go into Device Storage, DCIM, and then Camera to retrieve all the photos that was taken. If you were to download photos, you will need to look into the Download folder. Some photos will be stored elsewhere due to certain applications. 

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KK-Ron,

I love taking pictures and saving my memories. Allow us a chance to help save your memories on your PC. What type of phone do you have?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KK-Ron

I have a Samsung Note 2.

-- Ron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KK-Ron, the Samsung Note 2 is a great device. You will need to plug the device to the computer and open the folder for the device. You will need to go into Device Storage, DCIM, and then Camera to retrieve all the photos that was taken. If you were to download photos, you will need to look into the Download folder. Some photos will be stored elsewhere due to certain applications. 

ZangY_VZW

0 Likes
KK-Ron

OK, let's say I download the photos from the Verizon cloud into the

folder, C:\Users\Ron-Dell\Verizon Cloud Sync

Are they now sync'd? That is, if I sort through the photos in

C:\Users\Ron-Dell\Verizon Cloud Sync and delete some, will they be

deleted in the cloud and on my cell phone?

Thanks again... Ron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pictures are definitely something we all want to keep because they are important to us all. Do you know what model of Dell computer you are using? What operating system do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
KK-Ron

Dell XPS 8700, Windows 7 Home Premium

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KK-Ron,

Thank you for that information. If you delete pictures off your phone they will still be on the cloud until your resync. The same applies to your computer.

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes