How do I transfer photos from Verizon Cloud to a file in my Desktop computer?
DARDEN21
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I transfer photos from Verizon Cloud to my Desktop computer?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer photos from Verizon Cloud to a file in my Desktop computer?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to yor account at verizonwireless.com.  Go to My Devices, then My Cloud and Media.  Once there, select the photos you want to download, not more than 200 or so at at time.  More than that will tend to bog down the system and cause corrupted zip files.

Then tap the arrow (circled in the image below) to download the files.  More than one image selected will automatically create a zip file.  Once downloaded, you can unzip the file to your computer hard drive or an external drive, wherever you want to keep the photos.

Verizon Cloud.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer photos from Verizon Cloud to a file in my Desktop computer?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to yor account at verizonwireless.com.  Go to My Devices, then My Cloud and Media.  Once there, select the photos you want to download, not more than 200 or so at at time.  More than that will tend to bog down the system and cause corrupted zip files.

Then tap the arrow (circled in the image below) to download the files.  More than one image selected will automatically create a zip file.  Once downloaded, you can unzip the file to your computer hard drive or an external drive, wherever you want to keep the photos.

Verizon Cloud.png

0 Likes
DARPYM24
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do I do this with all of my files?  Verison sold me a recalled phone that was defective, and to transfer to the replacement device Verizon put my photos on the cloud.  I can't get them to my local client.  How do I transfer all 1600 pics to my new phone?  I bought the phone you sold me (galaxy s7) that has enough memory for the pictures so I should be set. 

I am sure there's a way to do bulk.  How is it done?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you want the photos that are already in your cloud transferred to your phone, the open the cloud app on the phone, and sync  - that should add the photos back to your phone.  bB sure you are on wifi when you do this, 1600 photos is a lot of data!

The directions I gave above are for downloading from the cloud to your computer.  I recommended doing 200 or so at a time - you CAN "select all" by checking the box beside the # of photos, and try downloading all 1600 at one time, but it may or may not work well.  Smaller batches seem to work better for me.  YMMV

VerizonKeith

That works, but when I unzip the files, they all have the current date.  Not the date they were created. How can I get pictures off the cloud and keep the correct date stamp?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonKeith, when you download files individually, do they show the correct time stamp? We want to make sure that we do all we can to help.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Weimorts
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I sign into my account from my computer and go to "my devices" there is no My cloud nor media.  Can't figure out how to navigate - Alexandra

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this resolved ASAP. Let's go over everything together.  What type of phone do you have?  What type of operating system are you using on your computer?

0 Likes