How do I transfer the verizon cloud content to my laptop?
LUVOREOS

Would like to transfer the photos in my Verizon cloud to my laptop for editing and printing.  How is this done?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer the verizon cloud content to my laptop?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your cloud at verizonwireless.com (Log in, then under My Device, click My Cloud Media and Contacts).

Choose Photos, and then select one photo.  When you hover over the photo with your mouse or cursor, a grey box appears in the upper corner of the photo - click that box to make a red check appear, indicating you have selected that photo.

A box will then appear next to the number of photos you have in your cloud - and you can check that to select ALL.  You might get a warning that it will take some time, depending on how many photos you have.

Once all are selected (as in the screenshot below)  you can click the download button (the downward pointing arrow I have circled in the screenshot) and get all the photos on your computer in a zip file format.  From there you can extract the photos to someplace on your hard drive and edit, print, or whatever with them.

Hope this helps.

Verizon Cloud.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer the verizon cloud content to my laptop?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your cloud at verizonwireless.com (Log in, then under My Device, click My Cloud Media and Contacts).

Choose Photos, and then select one photo.  When you hover over the photo with your mouse or cursor, a grey box appears in the upper corner of the photo - click that box to make a red check appear, indicating you have selected that photo.

A box will then appear next to the number of photos you have in your cloud - and you can check that to select ALL.  You might get a warning that it will take some time, depending on how many photos you have.

Once all are selected (as in the screenshot below)  you can click the download button (the downward pointing arrow I have circled in the screenshot) and get all the photos on your computer in a zip file format.  From there you can extract the photos to someplace on your hard drive and edit, print, or whatever with them.

Hope this helps.

Verizon Cloud.png

0 Likes