How do I turn off Verizon cloud flashbacks? This is annoying, I want it to go away.
ellarsee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got a notification for verizon cloud flashbacks. I only want my phone to bother me if it is important and this drivel is just annoying. Make it go away.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I turn off Verizon cloud flashbacks? This is annoying, I want it to go away.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for the inconvenience Ellarsee. This is a newer feature on the Verizon Cloud and at this time there isn't a way to disable this notification. I appreciate your feedback and I will lift this up to our support team so they can install a stop in the future.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off Verizon cloud flashbacks? This is annoying, I want it to go away.
fgreco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are you kidding?  This feature is [Removed] annoying.  How do I turn it off?  I don't want to see pictures of my deceased relatives as a "flashback".   Who's the UX person on your side that didn't offer an opt-out of this idiotic feature?  You always offer users a chance to opt-in or opt-out of any feature.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Deltabreeze
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am receiving the same notifications and which Verizon would find a way to turn off this annoying reminder.

zstanton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does tech support keep saying " this is a fairly new feature to the Verizon Wireless Cloud service and currently there is not a way to disable the notifications." or "This is a newer feature on the Verizon Cloud and at this time there isn't a way to disable this notification.".  You guys have been saying this [removed] for over a year.  Fix it already. I need to use Cloud for backups, but I get SOOOOOO tired of you (Verizon Wireless) trying to sell be photo prints or  showing be 'flashback' [removed] . I work odd shifts and I get tried if being woke up with this [removed] ALL of the time. Use some common sense when you build junk into this options.

Been a customer longer than Verizon has been a company, I started with BAM, then they became GTE and then Verizon, but I am seriously considering changing  just b/c of this STUPIDITY!!!!!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

richs007
Verizon Employee

These are considered in app notifications.  You can turn off in app notifications by going into your phones settings, looking for notifications, scroll to Cloud and turn off notifications.

letsrock2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its not just the notifications. If I wanted Facebook, I would join it. How about leaving my pictures alone along with the photo sales? 

How does one stop the privacy invasion by turning the feature off ALTOGETHER?!!!!!

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand this is important for you, letsrock2. We want to address your concerns. Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep the discussions current. Please start a new thread on this topic so we can continue working on this together.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes