How do I upload my phone content to the cloud?
Norfolk_Sailor

how do i upload my phone content to the cloud?
  how do I verify that it is done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i upload my phone content to the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Norfolk.Sailor, we want to make sure that your media is safely saved on our network. Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync the content on your mobile device. Which make/model phone do you have? Click the link below to watch a helpful video on how to back up your device to Verizon Cloud:

http://vz.to/1YfxO9r

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Open the verizon cloud app, go to settings, go to what to backup, select the things you want to save to the cloud, tap backup now.  Let 'er rip.  Then when the backup completes, they will be in the cloud.  To verify, you can either open the cloud app again or go to the cloud website.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Norfolk.Sailor, we want to make sure that your media is safely saved on our network. Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync the content on your mobile device. Which make/model phone do you have? Click the link below to watch a helpful video on how to back up your device to Verizon Cloud:

http://vz.to/1YfxO9r

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes