How do I view saved messages?
kari_cawley

i had messages backed up on your app 'backup assistant plus'

now that ive been converted to the 'cloud' im wondering where those messages are?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: saved messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out today kc819. I would be happy to help. Were these text messages? Have you been able to access the Verizon Cloud from a PC or Laptop? Here's a link all about our cloud services:https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kari_cawley

ou have 15 minutes to un-mark this discussion as a question if you didn't mean to mark it as such.

what does that mean??

i thought i ask this question to the verizon experts?

did i not?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You posted your question on the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is a peer to peer community forum where customers can engage with other customers for answers and advice about their devices and services.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out today kc819. I would be happy to help. Were these text messages? Have you been able to access the Verizon Cloud from a PC or Laptop? Here's a link all about our cloud services:https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TxFig

This is NOT an answer.  #Fail

0 Likes